What is the Drive Friendly & Arrive Safely Campaign?
Every week we pick a random pledge to win a $25 gift card and a matching donation to MADD.
The group with the most pledges will win a $1,000 donation from our team.
Our goal is for you to sign a pledge to drive safely
We are a team of local business owners who created this campaign to protect our community.
The statistics are scary. We all want our loved ones to arrive home or back at their businesses safely.
- Drive safely for myself, my friends, my family and for the safety of others.
- Wear my safety belt and have my passengers wear their safety belts at all times.
- Limit distractions:
- I will not use my cell phone while driving.
- I will not text or use any other handheld devices when driving.
- I will not operate a GPS or change GPS settings while driving.
- I will keep music at a reasonable level.
- Follow the posted speed limit and adjust my speed if required by weather conditions; obey all traffic laws.
- Not operate a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Never have too many passengers in my vehicle.
- “Drive Friendly” – Let’s eliminate “Road Rage!”
Sign the Pledge
Everyone loves a good road trip. What’s better than a little getaway? Here are 8 tips for when you’re traveling long distances.
Speed limits can seem random. This week, we will cover why we have speed limits, the benefits of them, and the dangers of driving too slow.